Im not quite sure how to answer this question. Do you run at a lot of incline? other then that I don’t know of a reason, you might just think they are getting bulky. Mine get muscular and tone. Best of both worlds. Maybe try running longer distances on a flat surface.
A lot of people ask me if I have any lose skin and yes I do in my stomach area and you can see it my picture. I’m proud of it though. I have came a long way and I’m not ashamed of it, and a flat stomach is achievable with time.
I lost 60lbs in 5 1/2 months with eating healthy, running, and lifting weights. My total weight loss now is 65lbs. :)
To watch my 60lb weight loss story
Hello everyone, I get asked very often.. “how do you start out running?” Well here is what my 1st week looked like. Its a pretty basic 30 minute beginner treadmill workout.
When building on this you can take 2 minute breaks instead of 3 or you can bump up the speed a little :)
My top 10 weightloss tips :)
- Dont weigh yourself all the time. Once every 2-3 weeks.
- Drink plenty of water. Helps you feel more full, good for you, and hydration is critical during my workout.
- Don’t care what anyone else thinks. Wether its your breathing when your running, what people call you, or anything that brings you down. Your better then that. Why should you have to associate yourself with it?
- Realize you have your entire life..That double cheeseburger you really want to have or 5 cookies that will ruin your workout or your hard eating for the day.. You can have it 6 months from now. The food you love will always be on this earth. Saying that…
- Don’t completely restrict yourself. You can have a cheat meal once a week. You can have a small “Sweet” snack. You can still be satisfied, and full on a diet.
- Be positive. Think the best out of every situation. No matter how negitive. You will get the most out of it.
- Go hard. There is no reason someone can’t go hard during their workouts, it is 30-45 minutes a day, aka a TV Show length.
- Lend a hand. Be more generous to others. The nicer you will be to yourself.
- Learn to love being busy, You might have school all week, and homework and sports and you dont think you can find time to put the time in to better yourself.. wrong. Anything worth bettering yourself can be worked in your schedule. Do it. Why not? Will it kill you? No.
- Challenge yourself. Everyday. :)
Reblogging for the anons that always ask for tips :)
BRING ME THE HORIZON 😍
I had the best time!
Reblogging cuz we can all relate to post concert depression
It’s ok :) Cake is good for the soul and one piece will not mess up your diet ❤️
Not bad at all :)!
Hi Camila! First off your goal is possible you just need to be dedicated and constant with your diet and workout routine. Some tips I have are to be positive, do cardio, lift, eat clean and not junk food, dont over/under eat; find the correct daily intake for healthy weightloss, dont worry about the number on the scale so much! Weigh yourself every month or less while losing weight.
So much love sending your way :)