Open this pit
Open this pit
*Walks into class crush is in*
Teacher: Everyone have a seat
Please read carefully these rules to enter:
- Must be following YOGIPEACH
- Reblog this post once!,likes don’t count and will disqualify you.
- THIS will end on July 30th you have until then to reblog, winners will be posted the last day of July.
- For fitness/healthy personal journey blogs, yoga, food or mom blogs.
- I really appreciated if you check out my IG, Pinterest, Facebook, but I will love more if you check out my website.
- Please & Thank You.
If you are chosen, You will gain :
- A follow back if not already.
- You will get a image of your blog with a direct link to your page for a month in my blog.
- Automatically added to 6 promos I do throughout the month promoted to +16,900k.
- You can send me your IG so I will add too the promos.
- 70 runner ups will be added to a promo list with favorites bolded.
- Good luck!
It surely isnt easy. Its like a habit, its a mind addiction. Your body is addicted to fatty foods. It takes awhile to break it. Don’t go out and eat fast food.. Make your favorite foods. What makes it the hardest part for you to cut it out? Most fatty foods you have to go buy; just don’t bring money with you or go to that area and purchase it.
I know how you feel, you hear so many things about whats healthy and whats not; I’ll give you some basic info on how to be healthy and fit. Everyone has their own definition of healthy and thats fine! Healthy can be achieved at any size!
How to be Fit & Healthy(General)
Being Fit and Healthy is a great thing. The food you eat really makes a difference!
You def dont want to cover “everything’ when you go to the gym. You will get very hot. I dont wear anything fancy to the gym.. I wear longer shorts (basketball or just a longer type; they help me prevent chaffing rather then short ones) and a t-shirt or a t-shirt I turned into the cut off w/ a sports bra. I would say hell yeah go workout at the uni! Don’t be insecure, you don’t know anyone i’m guessing so just go get swoll and fit and work on you!
Depends; how intense is your cardio? I say 5x pr week working out pr week for weightloss and 4x on a bad week. People can still eat healthy but still eat “too much” so as long as you are eating in correct ammounts you will be fine and lose weight.
Don’t get discouraged. What is your workout and eating plan like and how long have you been working?
Just to get some moles removed but I was always awake for them. And my wisdom teeth but thats it I think.
Any actual civil person will not judge you of your running abilities as long as you are trying. From experience, the overweight kid who just “walks” vs the overweight kid who is at least trying in gym will be more liked and respected. I respect anyone who is just trying to get fit; anyone to judge you or make fun of you for that is just an asshole.
Depends on you; If you want to brace the trail alone then do so but if not then bring your friend with you! Me being me I would just go alone cause “whatever happens, happens” is my modo; including if I get snatched up or something but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t carry pepper spray. Haha. Or you can bring your friend with! :)